The holidays are quickly approaching and that means its party season! We looked up some recipes for you so you can get together with friends and family and enjoy these treats before heading over to the KCRep to enjoy A Christmas Carol!
Every party needs a good drink! Start out with some slow cooker Cranberry Apple Cider.
Slow Cooker Cranberry Apple Cider
- 1 liter apple juice, pure unsweetened
- 2 cups orange juice, pure unsweetened
- 1 liter cranberry juice, unsweetened
- 1/2 cup sugar, stevia, honey or other sweetener (to taste)
- 3 cinnamon sticks, whole
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Add all ingredients to a 4 quart or larger slow cooker. Stir.
- Cook at least 3-4 hours on low or until hot. Keep warm as long as needed on the low or warm setting.
- *Leftovers refrigerate wonderfully and reheat just fine!
Appetizers appetizers appetizers! Adults and kids will all enjoy this pull apart Christmas tree.
Pull-Apart Christmas Tree
- 1 lb. refrigerated pizza dough
- Egg wash (1 egg whisked with 1 tbsp water)
- 7 mozzarella sticks
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1/2 c. finely grated Parmesan
- 1 tbsp. Thinly sliced basil
- 1 tbsp. chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp. chopped rosemary
- Marinara, warmed (for serving)
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut mozzarella sticks into 1” pieces. On a floured surface, divide pizza dough into two pieces. Stretch and roll each piece of dough into a long rectangle, then cut dough into 2” squares (you’ll need 33 total). Wrap a dough square around each pieces of mozzarella, forming a tightly sealed ball. Place balls seam-side down on the baking sheet in the shape of a Christmas tree (they should be touching). Brush egg wash on dough balls and bake until golden 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together melted butter, Parmesan and herbs. Brush on baked pizza dough balls. Serve warm with marinara for dipping.
Satisfy your sweet tooth with this delicious cookie dough dip!
Christmas Cookie Dough Dip
- Main Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Chobani® Non-Fat Vanilla Greek Yogurt
- 5 tablespoons of butter , softened
- 2 ounces of cream cheese , softened
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- Additional Ingredients:
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup holiday sprinkles , divided use
- graham crackers , fruit, etc. for dipping
- Place the butter, cream cheese and sugar in a medium bowl. Using a mixer, beat the mixture until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes.
- Add the flour and vanilla extract and beat for another minute.
- Add the yogurt, 1/4 cup at a time and mix on low to combine.
- Stir in the sprinkles, reserving 2 tablespoons. Place the remaining sprinkles on top of the dip for decoration.
- Serve immediately with fruit, graham crackers and other dippers.
All of these recipes AND MORE can be found on Pinterest.