Your gift impacts the livelihoods of Kansas City artists, the enrichment of Kansas City citizens, and the resilience of Kansas City’s flagship regional theatre. Make a donation today and help to inspire, entertain, and open minds by creating transformative theatre experiences for all.
Become a Super Season Ticket Holder
Supporting KCRep while enjoying world-class theatrical productions has never been easier! Include a donation of $100 or more when you purchase your season tickets to become a Super Season Ticket holder. Being a Super Season Ticket holder comes withperks, like free drink tickets, exclusive access to tickets, and more.
Make your giving go further!
There are many ways you can give to KCRep and/or enhance your current support:
- Many employers sponsor matching gift programs and will match charitable contributions or volunteer hours made by their employees, retirees, and/or employees’ spouses. To find out if your company has a matching gift program, please check with your HR department.
- Giving a stock gift (see below) is easy and can be done electronically or through the mail.
- If you qualify, IRA charitable rollovers are a great way to make a gift. If you are 70½ or older, or very soon will be, consult with your financial advisor about this powerful charitable tool.
- Charitable Gift Planning: Plan ahead to make gifts in the future, either during retirement or as part of your legacy. There are many ways to include KCRep in your Charitable Gift Planning today that will have an impact for years to come!
- Read more about Charitable Gift Planning.
Make a Stock Gift
Stock gifts are an important source of support for Kansas City Repertory Theatre. Giving a stock gift is easy and can be done electronically or through the mail. The process is as follows:
- Electronic: To execute an electronic transfer of your stock to KC Rep, please transfer stock to KC Rep’s account at Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. by completing a gift letter and sending it to your brokerage firm. Transfer instructions are on the letter (see attached sample letter).
- By Mail: If the stock certificate is held by individual(s) or if you choose to gift a physical certificate, the actual certificate can be mailed with a letter of instruction to deposit the certificate into the Rep’s account at Commerce Brokerage Services, Inc. Mailing instructions are on the sample letter on page 2. You will need to transfer ownership on the back of the certificate by writing Kansas City Repertory Theatre after the phrase “We hereby sell, assign and transfer to…”. All persons listed on the front of the certificate as owners must sign to complete the transfer. All signature(s) must be medallion guaranteed, not notarized. Medallion signature guarantees are available at your bank or brokerage firm.
The date of your gift is the date that KC Rep receives the shares in its account. The value of the gift will be the average of the high and low prices on the day the gift was received into the account. You will receive written confirmation of the value and date of your gift for your income tax purposes.
Make A Donation Or Contact Us
- Phone: 816-235-6106
- Mail: KCRep Development Department, 4825 Troost Ave, Ste 101, Kansas City MO 64110
- Email: email@example.com